Ackuretta is at the forefront of the 3D printing technology trend: use cases for 3D printing are skyrocketing, growth projections for the industry are higher than ever, and accessible printing material options are surging.
We are one of the leaders in the world to apply 3D printing technology to the dental industry worldwide. We make a transition to digital dentistry affordable and accessible for dental clinics and laboratories across the globe. We are headquartered in the Neihu district of Taipei, Taiwan, with operations and customers throughout the world. 99% of Ackuretta products are exported and Ackuretta has expanded its business over 75 countries since establishing in Taiwan. As of today, Ackuretta has acquired 3% of the global Dental 3D printing market space. We are growing fast, and are looking for global talent to help scale the business.
Ackuretta's company culture is based on constant growth, team approach, and results. We value individuals just as much, and provide the flexibility and room for you to grow and contribute to our team environment.
Ackuretta has developed its own hardware, software, and proprietary materials to offer a full end-to-end solution as well as training and support. Ackuretta strives to provide the latest innovations in additive manufacturing at best-in-class value empowering customers and partners across a range of vertical markets.
-3D Printers: Our printers streamline workflows for dentists with preprogrammed, validated settings that guarantee the highest quality dental applications.
-Washer: Save time and increase efficiency with CLEANI, a portable washer that reduces alcohol consumption by 50% and removes 90% of resin residue for your 3D prints.
-UV Curing Machine: Equipped with a sophisticated UV-light source management system to ensure all resins that react to wavelengths 365, 385, and 405nm can cure completely and efficiently, with strengthened print hardness.
-AI Software: No more guesswork thanks to its preprogrammed parameters enabling users to support parts in 3 clicks. Intuitive orientation, layout and nesting.
-Resin Materials: Ideal for any dental application on both DLP and LCD technologies. It features a curing window from 385 to 405 nm, which allows compatibility with most 3D printers in the market.
To create a 3D printing ecosystem that is adaptive, advanced and accessible, to help lead and empower the digital dentistry industry into the future.
To become the world's most trusted name in 3D printing technology.
1. Autonomy – Self-developed hardware, software, and proprietary materials, offering fully validated, turnkey solutions since our inception.
2. Cutting Edge – An innovator and manufacturer of high precision, chair-side solutions of industrial-grade 3D printers and finishing kits for the digital dentistry industry.
3. Results – Everything we do is built around a simple learning curve that is ideal for clinics, with zero calibration required.
4. Curiosity – Ackuretta is essentially a technology company. There will always be change, and we contribute to it whenever we have the opportunity or see the need.
◆ 獎金 / 禮品類
1. Competitive salary
2. Annual bonus
3. Performance bonus
4. Flexible working hours. No checking clock
5. Day off on make-up workday
6. Good work-life balance
◆ Day-off system
1. 10 days annual leave since day one (better than Labor Standards Act)
2. 100% paid sick leave
◆ Working environment
1. International and multicultural team
2. Foreigner friendly
3. Coffee & tea bar
1. Birthday party
2. Frequent employee activities法定項目
週休二日, 勞保, 健保, 特別休假, 女性生理假
年終獎金, 三節獎金/禮品, 零食櫃, 咖啡吧, 不扣薪病假, 國外旅遊, 免費下午茶, 優於勞基法特休, 可遠端/在家上班